Monday, August 9, 2010

I know this is not my regular blog, but I am confessing as to why I am not taking many photos. Honestly, I am not in a creative mood at all. I gave my notice at work. I was going to just quit so I could focus on photography. After discussion, I am going to stay part time. I don't want to leave things undone, so I am still there full time right now. Add to that getting Joy Anna ready to leave, and honestly, my creativity has hit a brick wall. I really will try to do some photos very soon. I am not having an easy time with the thought of Joy Anna leaving. I know it is going to be a good experience. She needs a fresh start. I know this, but it is not easy.

and so, I will work on photos soon. maybe.

No comments:

Just a few of my favorite photos. They might be from a photo shoot or just totally random. Please remember that all photos on this site belong to me. It is really not nice to use photos without permission.