Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Day One- August 4, 2008

Days when I have a photo shoot, I may be hard pressed to pick out only one photo. Wonder if posting a collage counts? ;)

I had so much fun with this shoot today. We met the family a couple of weeks ago. They are a military family and Dad is on his way to Japan. Miss A will be living with her mom, but Miss H is going to Japan with her mom and step-dad. These are 5 year old step sisters. I loved the expressions on thier faces. Even if Miss H is hiding hers. You can see the smile.

This was one of my very favorites of the night.

There were so many fun ones to choose from. I had a hard time picking.





They were a delight to photograph. I hope they had as much fun as I did.

No comments:

Just a few of my favorite photos. They might be from a photo shoot or just totally random. Please remember that all photos on this site belong to me. It is really not nice to use photos without permission.